Monday, March 30, 2009

Help, I need somebody's, Help, not just anybody's, Help,you know I need somebody's Help..


OK, I have said it, if you are reading this blog, I really need your help. I love doing my food blog, and I spend a lot of time seeking out recipes, checking out blogs, and planning my menu. The problem is I see all these good recipes, and it makes it very hard for me to want to make food that is healthy, and within my Weight Watchers guidelines. If you have any tips, that might help me please leave them in the comments. I have to find a balance, I want to be able to make a cake and eat it too. They say your diet starts in your head, I just don't seem to be able to to find the starting line. Grrrr.



So here is my menu for this week

Monday: Meat Loaf and Mashed potatoes and salad

Tuesday: Pork fried rice and Egg rolls

Wednesday: White Chicken Lazagna

Thursday: Shepards Pie w/Salad

Friday: Grilled Tilapia with Stir Fry Veggies and Sweet Potatoes

Most of theese dishes are Weight Watchers recipes, I will let you know next week if they pass the test.

check out other menu plans at Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

I need to get out my daughter's WW recipe book and make some lunches for her. I found a picture of her "BWW" (Before Weight Watchers) and we were both stunned how different she looks now. She's lost over 40 pounds. She's hit that plateau but I'm guessing it will start coming off again, soon. I'll have to ask her if she wants me to make the chicken and dumplings. It looks good!