Monday, March 16, 2009

No, it does not take an army....But you may want to call a few of your closest friends over.


I get my energy in bursts, so when I decided to cook for a month in one day, I had one of those bursts of energy. Notice I said had. Well by the time I got home from the airport and shopping for all my meat, I had lost all that energy, but I had a ton of meat with no where to go, so I began my first cook for a month in one day. Sadly I did not have enough energy to complete the month but I did make enough for three weeks. Yahoo! I do think it would be much easier to do this with a few friends in a very large kitchen. I managed to make or at least do the major preparations for 21 healthy meals.


My menu for this week:


Monday: Chicken Salad with grapes and walnuts

Tuesday: Mini Porucupine Meat Loafs, Rice and Green Beans

Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas with black beans

Thursday: Grilled Pork Chops with Roasted vegetables

Friday: Rump Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Baby Carrots

Saturday: Fun day we will probably eat out!
This week Menu Plan Monday is being hosted over at $5 Dinners, be sure to check out what everyone else is having this week.

No comments: